SX, SY, SZ Straight (Piston) Clamps
The JIT-SR product line allows world class manufactures to achieve the highest level of reliability in single-minute die and mold exchange processes.
This single action spring return clamp hydraulically secures the U channel of the die base to the press bolster or slide.
The JIT-SR Advantage
- Suitable for upper die clamping
- Light weight and compact design
- Wide clamping area eliminates uneven wear to the die shoe
- Available at various tonnages and machined to customer-specified T-slot specifications.
- Constructed with a solid one-piece rod, which is machined from a single billet (AISI 4137 grade steel) and then nitrated to maximize strength and safety capabilities.
- Optional proximity/limit switch for die shoe detection
- Available in “Non-Touch” auto slide models.
|Model||Max. Working Pressure|
|SX||13.8 MPa (2000 PSI)|
|SY||18.1 MPa (2600 PSI)|
|SZ||24.5 MPa (3600 PSI)|
Designed, engineered, and manufactured to the highest standards of quality and reliability, JIT-SR hydraulic clamps are the standard bearers for Total Quick Die Change (TQDC) and Total Quick Mold Change (TQMC) systems.