LX, LY, LZ Lever Clamps
The JIT-SR product line allows world class manufactures to achieve the highest level of reliability in single-minute die and mold exchange processes.
Using a single-action spring return cylinder acting on a lever arm, this lever style clamp hydraulically secures the die base to the press bolster or slide.
|Max. Working Pressure
|13.8 MPa (2000 PSI)
|18.1 MPa (2600 PSI)
|24.5 MPa (3600 PSI)
The JIT-SR Advantage:
- No U-cut necessary on die
- Suitable for lower die clamp
- Applicable for injection molding
- Available at various tonnages and machined to customer-specified T-slot specifications.
- Available as a flange mounted unit (F-type), eliminating the need for T-slots.
- Machined from a single forged block for added strength
- Unique split style construction between the cylinder and the lever section eliminates uneven wear to the T-slot by uniformly distributing the clamping force and providing stable surface contact.
- Optional modular style lever-operated check valve which maintains hydraulic pressure in the clamp for 21 hours without a primary power source.
- Optional proximity/limit switch for die shoe detection
- Available in “Non-Touch” auto slide models.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured to the highest standards of quality and reliability, JIT-SR hydraulic clamps are the standard-bearers for Total Quick Die Change (TQDC) and Total Quick Mold Change (TQMC) systems.