Benefits of JIT Approach
IMPROVING PRODUCTIVITY & PROFITABILITY
A Solution that Meets Your Needs
At JIT Automation Inc, our experienced engineers are fully aware of the real-world conditions on the production floor. While some companies provide one-size-fits-all QDC and QMC products, we specialize in delivering customized solutions tailored to maximize your profitability.
Furthermore, we are committed to providing our own Just in Time services for installation, maintenance, and trouble-shooting for the entire life or our QDC and QMC products.
Immediate and Long-Term Returns on Investment
JIT Automation Inc.’s TQDC and TQMC systems can be implemented quickly and companies can realize a return on investment almost immediately. Our customers have experienced pay back periods in a little as 6 to 12 months even in the face of market volatility.
for TQDC System Implementation
- 80% reduction in inventory in 12 months
- 80% reduction in lead time in 12 months
- 50% reduction in scrap in 12 months
- 95% reduction in setup timer 6 months
- 50% increase in production in 6 months
How is this possible?
The Non-Cost Principle
The global economy is unpredictable, but your factory floor is not. Don’t rely on external factors to determine your profits! Adopt the non-cost principle.
In reality, the Market (the customer) determines the price of your product.
If you cannot increase your selling price and maintain current levels of sale, then you need to look elsewhere to increase your profits. Successful companies adopt the “Non-Cost” principle: Selling Price – Cost = Profit
In this formula, the only way to increase profits is to eliminate waste, Implementing a Just in Time production system in the most efficient way to minimize costs and to achieve maximum profits.
- Unnecessary Press Downtime
- Lengthy Press Setup Times
- Unused or Under-used Machinery & Presses
- Idle Time Waiting for Process
- Poor Facility Usage and Tooling
- Insufficient Storage of Dies
- Poorly Trained Operators
- Excessive Scrap or Rework
- Transportation and Double Handling
- High Inventory Levels and Over Production
- Long Lead Times
- High Maintenance Costs
- Accidents and Absenteeism
Reliable and flexible production solutions
Truly competitive organizations must adopt a system for the absolute elimination of waste as well as organized and orderly production. In metal stamping and injection molding, the cornerstone of JIT production systems is the realization of Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED). As the name suggests, SMED allows manufacturers to change production operation instantaneously while maintaining the highest level of quality.
This gives world class manufactures full control over their production time and inventory levels, enabling them to produce products that meet their customers’ demands on a Just in Time basis. With its innovative and industry leading Total Quick Die Change (TQDC) and Total Quick Mold Change (TQMC) systems, JIT Automation Inc. provides the tools you need to achieve predictability, flexibility, and reliability in production.
A Solution that Meets Your Needs
- Productivity: Elimination of excessive press downtime due to die change (Avg.30%)
- Quality: Elimination of try-out and multiple adjustments
- Easy: Elimination of complicated procedures (anyone can operate)
- Safety: Elimination of dangerous die changing
- Inventory: Elimination of excessive stock