VF Valve Unit VF-S, VF-P, VF-M
The JIT/SR product line allows world class manufacturers to achieve the highest level of reliability in single-minute die and mold exchange processes
The Posi Seal® Valve units represent the industry benchmark for safety and reliability. These positive sealing hydraulic directional control valves are applicable for a variety of hydraulic circuits and valve configurations that are integral to the operation of die clamps and die lifters in a Quick Die Change system.
Each circuit with pressure switch and integral non-leak check valve. All hydraulic and pneumatic connections manifolded to eliminate piping. Electrical devices are prewired to a NEMA 13 class terminal box. Optional compact unit without the pre-wired terminal box for installations with limited space.
Enhanced safety features are engineered into every aspect of the unit for maximum quality, predictability, and peace of mind.
|Model||Variations and Customizations|
|VF-S||Operated with single solenoid, air-piloted, spring return valve for each circuit. Double solenoid option is available.|
|VF-P||Provide air-pilot port for each circuit to be operated by external air-pilot valve.|
|VF-M||Operated with manual, air-piloted valve with push-turn handle for safe|
The JIT/SR Advantage
- Customizable to your system requirements and specifications
- Solenoid valves provide an electrical interlock, enhancing safety
- Pressure switches are wired to a remote panel and interfaced with the press control to stop the press in the event of a pressure loss.
- These valve units are leak-free so that check valves will maintain pressure even if the pump is stopped temporarily.
- Pressure switches continuously monitor hydraulic pressure in each circuit and are pre-wired with the solenoid into an oil-tight junction box with a numbered terminal strip.
All connections are manifolded for ease of installation
Optional manifolded relief valve can be stacked on the assembly to prevent excess build-up of pressure due to high temperatures.